Tuesday 20 December 2011

Take a Risk on a Book

My friend James gave me a Christmas present the other day and said "It's a book!". Well, it was kind of obvious anyway judging from the shape and form of the packaging. What's not obvious though is what book it is.

I'm going to take a risk. I'm going to Sweden on Friday and want something to read on the plane and train. Usually I plan ahead what book to read for my travels so I know that I've got something good to digest. This time I'm going to bring the wrapped book and not unwrap it until I'm in the air and it's too late to pick another book ... Whatever book it is I have to read it! (I do hope it's not a Mills & Boon!)

1 comment:

  1. Hope it's one you'll read cover to cover on your flight and then re read on your way back! Happy Christmas, Louise. All the best for 2012. Ax

    ReplyDelete