Thursday 30 September 2010

It's Raining Blood

My friend and sometimes writer, Solera, challenged me to write a poem using the words "rain" "blood" "flower". I didn't need to use all of them or write them out in the poem, the idea was to get inspired.

I tried and I tried and I tried. But I'm in a very "prosy" period and all I could come up with was a bizarre flash fiction piece ...
And does anyone know if a prose poem and a piece of flash fiction are the same thing?

READ "IT'S RAINING BLOOD" HERE
Very grateful for any feedback!

Picture by Birdy27

1 comment:

  1. Hey Louise,
    very interesting piece, not at all what I thought you'd come up with but that just shows how unpredictable these things are. I liked it though it was a little disturbing. But it seemed very different from your other work which I thought was good as it helps to broaden your style. Xx

    ReplyDelete