Monday 26 April 2010

Radio Free Brighton


Today I guested Polly's Arty Party Hour at Radio Free Brighton which has moved into a new studio under the bridge by Brighton Station.

I think it's a fantastic and welcoming community project where new as well as established artists in all areas get a chance to take part and develop their ideas. There are also recording and rehearsal studios that can be used for a small charge.

To talk about myself and my writing for a whole hour was just what I needed. A right ego boast (even if Polly pointed out that I was actually SHARING my experience knowledge skills etc.) Best of all - I got to pick my own music.

The show repeats tomorrow, Tuesday, 5pm. Tune in by clicking on this link: http://radiofreebrighton.org.uk/schedule/

No comments:

Post a Comment